Is your smile in need of a makeover? Have you ever envisioned yourself with a better smile overnight? With dental veneers, the smile of your dreams is possible. Dental veneers are durable shells that are cemented to the fronts of your teeth to give them a look that can be both pleasing to the eye, durable, and comfortable. If your smile needs additional love, veneers can help. Here are some of the benefits:
– Dental veneers can replace damaged or missing tooth enamel that has been lost to tooth decay and plaque buildup.
– Dental veneers are the ideal option for whitening teeth because veneers are much more stain resistant than natural teeth.
– Teeth that have suffered damage from oral accidents or injuries can be concealed and covered with veneers.
– Slight misalignments in teeth can be concealed with veneers, and although these misalignments will not be fixed, the damage will be unnoticeable.
– Because veneers can be shaped and customized to your needs, it is possible for spacing issues, including irregular gaps, to be closed with veneers.
– When properly maintained, dental veneers can last over a decade.
If you would like to speak with Dr. Avi Mizrachi and our staff at Columbia Dental Excellence to find out more about dental veneers, please call 410.381.0505 today. Our experienced team in Columbia, Maryland, looks forward to helping you create the confident smile you deserve!